Last updated: March 24, 2023
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ECHO Bots Dev.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your device containing the details of Your browsing history on this Service.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to items purchasable on the register page.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically (for example, the amount of page visits).
- Website refers to https://echobots.dev.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service as a paid customer, You provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You used from your Discord account after authorisation. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email Address
- Discord Usernames
- Usage Data
- Card Issuer
- Last 4 Digits of Card Used
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Paid Goods Service such as how many visitors per Day, Week, Month and Year.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login detail to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide gives You access to the account page.
- To contact You: To contact You by email related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the subscription expiring or subscription expired.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as an account is held with us.
Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, unless We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You which can be done so by contacting Us via email at email@example.com
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, We may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 in compliance with Discords TOS. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 by themselves or a parent/guardian We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.